Dear Bellingham Threshold Singers, Volunteers and Friends,
Thank you for another year of giving your voices, your time, your support, and your hearts to this work we are so honored to offer to our community. As an all-volunteer organization we continue to bring excellence to our bedside singing and provide enriching opportunities for individual growth and development.
As 2014 comes to a close, we ask that you consider a year-end donation to Bellingham Threshold Singers. With our established 501c3 status, all financial donations are tax deductible, and every donation goes towards BTS operating expenses, trainings, outreach and publicity, all in service to our mission. There is never a charge for our service of song. Please share the following with your family members and friends who may be interested in supporting BTS at this time.
There are several ways to support us:
• Bring cash or a check to any rehearsal and place it in our donation box.
• Send your tax deductible donation to our P.O. Box 5303, Bellingham, WA 98227.
• We have a PayPal button on our website — bellinghamthresholdsingers.org — to accept donations.
• We are registered with JustGive, a convenient way to make direct donations to nonprofits. Visit justgive.org to include BTS in your yearly giving.
• If your place of work has an annual United Way fundraising pledge drive you may select Bellingham Threshold Singers as the designated charity to which you wish to donate.
Below are several other programs you can participate in to lend your support to BTS. They do not take the place of direct donations, since the percentage donated may be very small. Still, every little bit helps.
• We are a registered charity with Goodsearch, an online search engine which donates to your favorite charity every time you “search” for something and make online purchases. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. The money GoodSearch donates to your charity of choice (BTS) comes from its advertisers – the users and the organizations don’t spend a dime!
• GoodShop offers discounts on products at over 2800 online stores, such as Amazon, Expedia, REI and Land’s End, while a percentage of your purchase price is donated to the charity of your choice. Please consider signing up for both GoodSearch and GoodShop at goodsearch.com and select BTS as your charity.
• If you shop at Amazon, start by going to smile.amazon.com and select BTS as your charity. This is another way to donate a percentage of the purchase price to BTS.
Joyfully in thanksgiving for you,
Your Crow’s Nest—Janis, Eileen, Mary, Diana, Jana, Donna-Lee & Marlene